Members of the Board
The Board of Directors consists of five members who serve staggered terms of two years each. Elections for the open seats are held every year at the annual homeowners’ meeting in May.
- Andrea Jourdain, President (term expires May 2019)
- Stacy Tillotson, Vice-President (term expires May 2019)
- Tyrone Seymour, Treasurer (term expires May 2019)
- Kathy Pegg, Secretary (term expires May 2018)
- William DeBlase, Director (term expires May 2018)
About the Board Meetings
The Board holds regular business meetings at least four times a year. At the meetings, the Board discusses current finances, pending collections, maintenance of the common property of the Association, and any other issues of local, state, or federal government that may affect the homeowners. In its last meeting of the year, the Board also determines the budget for the following fiscal year. The Board invites and encourages homeowners to attend its meetings. Before the regular business meeting begins, the Board allows time for an open forum during which homeowners can communicate their concerns, provide feedback, and make suggestions to the Board.